• Follow Me on Pinterest


  • Essie: 162 ballet slippers swatch


    I don't know why, but I have once again fallen in love with just plain simple nails. I never really liked these pale jelly like off whites, but again i don't know why I love this one. But either way, I think it is a nice change up :)
    This is four layers of Essie Ballet Slippers. 
    Although I love this color, I must say the texture and application was a pain in the behind. It was extremely streaky. I would have liked to leave it at 3 layers but I just couldn't stand how uneven it was..... 

    If you were to ask me if I would use the polish again, I am pretty sure I would, but maybe I will layer it with a similar color so that it might not need 4 layers. On the bright side it did dry quite fast and worked well with my nail enamel dryer. Cheers.

    By Cho

    2 comments:

    1. That's a very nice color :) I'm addicted to shades like that ><
      They make up half of my nail polish collection, but for some reason I keep buying them T_T

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I know exactly what you mean! they are so elegant and simple and some how add just the perfect touch!

        Delete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Visit My Etsy Store

    Follow me on Etsy